Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This is our family!!!...

Hello world of bloggers!! I have finally bit the bullet and established our very own family blog. Hopefully I can get Andy to write on here every now and again so you don't just hear from me:) In any event, I am happy to be starting this as I am terrible at journal writing and spend quite a bit of time on the computer anyway, so I should be able to keep up with this.
Most of you will already know us and our family so I will try to just keep updates going and of course pictures posted of our life and all it's exciting twists and turns!! I hope I can express through words what our life is like and hopefully you will be entertained in some way:)

Well......here we go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Abby! I'm so excited to be your very first comment. :) What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete