The above picture explains a little of what has happened to our family since the last post.....we added a sister!! Madalynn Mei Stearns joined our family on July 17, 2013 and we all have been in love ever since. Her brothers and daddy spoil her while I simply give her everything she asks for. It's great!! Being a family of 5 is fun and lots of work, but mostly fun!!
My mom and little brother Andrew officially live with us and have been ever since JJ was two months old. It's fun to be with family and the kids are in good hands while Andy and I work.
Diego is now 4 and started pre-kindergarten last fall at Sunrise Early Childhood Center where aunt Laura teaches. He loves every moment of it!!! He has learned to write all of his letters and a lot of numbers, he can spell his full name and write it correctly, he has started reading small "sight" words and understands super basic math principles. All in all, we were glad he has had the opportunity to learn and grow both intellectually and socially.
JJ just turned 2 on March 24th and he is a ball of laughter and energy!! He is such a funny, mischievous, adventurous kid and he gives his older brother a run for his money! At two, his vocabulary continues to impress is daily. Speaking in full, correctly structured sentences and understanding intonations when he is trying to get his point across. He is so awesome and contributes lots of laughs to our home.
The little sister....our Mady Mei! As noted above, she has us ALL wrapped around her finger and her cute smile and gentle demeanor reminds us how truly precious a daughter of God really is! She scoots instead of crawls and "speaks" by screaming in happy tones! We love her and are very excited to watch her grow:-)
Ahhh...the happy couple! No, seriously....I stinkin LOVE this man!! Andy and I celebrated 6 years of married bliss last November and it has been awesome! Andy still works for Champs Sports and we are proud of what he has accomplished up to this point! Promotions are looking good:-) I left Chase after Madalynn was born and found a more suitable 9-5er where I can be home more for the kids and totally off on the weekends. Currently, Andy is serving as a ward clerk and I was called as Young Women President in December.
Our lives are busy but we would not have it any other way! Now that I can update this blog from my phone.....I hope to keep the excitement coming as our family continues to have daily adventures!
Love to all those who have read our posts so far and who keep coming back.😀





No comments:
Post a Comment